Website OptimisationDo you want to achieve high Google ranking faster?
If you perform the preliminary website optimisation according to the guidelines below, we will be able to position your website faster!
Applying these changes to you website will also ensure lower service price.
To position your website on your own, read all guidelines in our checklist
- Valid HTML code compliant with W3C standards. Incorrectly closing or repeating keyword tags () are the most common mistakes; you can validate your HTML code at validator.w3.org.
- Unique content both locally (different subpages) and globally (it's impossible to find two sites with ihe same content in Google), which increases substantive value of your website. It also applies to supbages' titles.
- Keywords in website content are not necessary but they can shorten positioning time.
- Content as text in HTML code (no matter with or without keywords) is more Google friendly than content placed in graphics or flash animation. If flash animations are necessary, you should define subtitles as text in Flash application.
- Images in <img> instead of CSS.
- Stylesheets and JS scripts should be hosted as external files.
- Ensure the url structure allows to follow the traffic and measure the conversion.
- Compatible to Google speed rules